Saturday, February 8, 2014

Domestic Procrastination

I finally took my Christmas tree down today (don't judge). 2014 has proven to be very eventful thus far which is helping me with my New Year's resolution to play just as hard as I work. However, it has also caused me to neglect a lot of things on the home front. I started off dedicating this weekend to all things domestic: laundry, vacuuming, dusting, taking down my Christmas tree...but it has quickly turned into a reflection of how much has happened in the short six weeks since we've rung in the New Year. True to form, I've made a quick list:

Things I've done so far this year (in no particular order):
  • Learned to play euchre (card game- look it up)
  • Flew to Pasadena, CA to cheer on my Seminoles in the BCS National Championship
  • Had a birthday
  • Spent 5 days on my couch with the flu
  • Ran a 5K (AND shaved 3 minutes off my previous race time)
  • Attended my high school best friend's bachelorette party (which may have included a party bus to Monster Jam)
  • And lastly, flew to the Bahamas for a quick weekend celebrating my college roommate's bachelorette party.
So, here's January in a nutshell:


Well, enough procrastinating for me. Back to chores so I can get cleaned up for dinner with friends tonight. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment