Friday, February 7, 2014

Gotta start somewhere...

Around this time last year I got the inkling to start a blog, but for reasons that will remain untold (at least for now) I let the idea go. So much has changed since then and two weeks ago, over blueberry-pineapple margaritas, my soon to be sister-in-law rekindled the spark.

Having just celebrated my 29th birthday, I've chosen to celebrate my life and accept that things don't always turn out as planned...especially when some of those "plans" are from your third-grade self. 

So here I am in a nutshell: A single lady with the most amazing family & friends. I love what I do for a living and feel lucky for it. I live alone. I'm obsessed with all things pirate & mermaid. I rescued a kitten seven months ago and named her Sparrow. I'm a wannabe world traveler. A book lover. A hopeless romantic that is loving her life exactly as it is in this moment.

It's not much, but it's a start. Thanks, Mel for the push! 
Check out my awesome sister-in-law at frugalinfirst.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment