Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April (Wedding) Showers

Life is so beautifully full for me right now and I wouldn't change a single thing. Work is going great, albeit busy and a little stressful...I still wake up every morning extremely fulfilled. This is the first time in a long while that my personal life has me busy every weekend from here until July. I've got one wedding down and two more to go in the next couple of months.

Me with the beautiful bride earlier this month- one of my best friends from high school.
I am sitting here listening to Spotify on my iPod which I just recently discovered and have no idea how I made it this far into my adult life without. I am obsessed with the 'Smart is the New Sexy' playlist as well as the 'Top 100 Indie Tracks.' I haven't listened to much else this month!

I am busy this week putting the final touches together for a shower I am throwing for my brother and his fiancé. I drove down to Stuart, FL this past weekend to attend a shower for the bride-to-be in her home town. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out and I am so excited to officially call her my sister!
The beautiful bride-to-be!
My bridesmaids dress for their wedding arrived today and it made me so excited.  Everything is starting to come together for their special day and I am really trying to cherish each and every moment. There is truly so much love and celebrating going on right now- that at times I feel as if I might burst- cheesy I know, but it's the truth!

I'll leave you with a quote:





No comments:

Post a Comment